Forums Index Association for the Development of Pakistan
Discussion Forums

ADP WebsiteADP Website   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

Village Development Model Proposed By Ahd

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khurram Owais Shah

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Village Development Model proposed by AHD Reply with quote

Project: Villaga Development Model
Organization: Association for Humanitarian Development
Amount Requested: US$7000

Overview: The project aims to improve livelihood security through income generation means as well as contribute towards better living standards through health-friendly cooking stoves, facilitating home based vegetable cultivation and provision of bio-sand water filters.

Project Team: Rashid Ahmed (team leader), Aisha Tariq, Dr. Iftikhar Ahmed, Mubashir Vohra, Quratulain, Faiza, Bilal Masood, Falak, Shifa Ibrahim
Mubashir Ahmad Vohra

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Next Meeting Reply with quote

Khurram i will not be able to attend the next meeting because i will be in Dubai and yea in the month of OCT/NOV i will be giving my exam so i will not be able to go anywhere.
Khurram Owais Shah

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Iftikhar, Ms. Aisha and I met AHD's head Mr. Khurshid on May 9th to discuss different aspects of the proposal.

A number of issues transpired through the meeting. Here is what we concluded: The project has been broken up in to a staged process. In the first phase, ADP will fund the formation of women CBOs in the villages and installation of FES stoves and Nadi filters. Kitchen gardening kits will also be funded during this phase. We will then monitor the progress for nine months through our monitoring visits.

Funding the second phase will be subject to satisfactory success in phase one i.e. we go further only if our previous indicators have been met. This phase will include two adult literacy centers and a revolving loans program in the shape of domestic animals.

A copy of the revised project proposal for phase one is attached.
Khurram Owais Shah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site visit report attached.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums Index -> Approved All times are (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: